13 November 2010

Campus


Campus
Originally uploaded by ChristopherFecio
I know that this is a bit out of the ordinary, but I'm posting a photograph that wasn't taken as part of my 365 Days project!

How exciting, right?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and a lot of writing: mostly just a lot of notes on some photographs I want to take. I have a bit of an idea for a short film, as well. Not sure how I want to go about shooting it or when I'll actually finishing thinking it out, but expect to hear more about it in the future. I haven't decided if I want to shoot it in actual film or try a bit of digital work (oh no!).

I realize that my thoughts have been lost these last couple months, behind both piles of negatives and timeless confusion. But now I'm here and I'm trying to be more involved. I'll be starting to upload both images and words based on photography, whether they be reviews of shows, information on new cameras I found/bought, or profiles of photographers that I'm really into right now. It will probably start out slow, but I hope to pick it up and take this full swing. It's time to start doing what I enjoy.

I haven't even touched my digital camera since the beginning of the semester because I let a friend borrow it for a photography class, so film has been my best friend. Sure, it's been tough, but it's completely worth it. I feel more alive, more experimental, and more invigorated than I ever have before.

Could this be the beginning of something?

Keep up the wall,
You just can't let it fall.
Berlin was just a fluke,
I'll stand on top of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment