14 December 2009

A New Project - Day 1

I am beginning a 365 day project.
One picture every day for 365 days. That's one year.

A year of learning. A year of dedication. A year of trouble and pain. One more year of my life.

Incidentally, it's a few days before my birthday. No relation really, other than me getting old. Time is the issue. Time always moves, never stops for a breather, for a cigarette break, for a warm cup of coffee.

I'm glad I'm not like time. I enjoy my breaks, my pauses, my everyday daydreams of nothing and everything at the same time.

Keep that hand swinging, because time only brings more life, more time, and more light.

I should be posting one picture every day right on my blog, however, if I fall behind, they will be popping up on my flickr as well (www.flickr.com/photos/christopherfecio). Stay tuned.

I'll be growing in ways I couldn't imagine tonight.
Come grow with me.


The first step is the beginning of an end,
and the end of a beginning.
Only time will tell me,
who it wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment