15 December 2013

Hello everyone. If you're reading this, maybe you are interested in buying something. I have a variety of older cameras, accessories, lenses, and other miscellaneous for sale. I'll do my best to remove the pictures of the items once they are sold. Anything that doesn't get moved out by the end of the year will most likely be donated to get rid of it. Let me know if you are interested in anything either by finding me on twitter (@chrisfecio) or through comments here - I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible. Everything is open to offers, so just let me know.

5x7 film holders
 bellows - no visible light leaks, would be great for building your own 8x10 camera
 8x10 to 5x7 reducing back
 Kodak Anastigmat No. 36 - 12 inch f/4.5 in lens board without shutter.
5x7 film hangers - 8 total
A variety of film holders ~20. most are wooden
 4x5 rubber tanks for developing using hangers
graflex film pack adapters
Bulbs



polaroid 80A
 Land Camera flash
 Exposure meter
 Super Shooter Plus - does not work, even with fresh batteries. Maybe you can fix it?
 Polaroid Wink Light
books

 The next three are all the same, the box, cover, and inside the calendar


 Small pamphlets
 Using the View Camera
D76 - 3 expired in 2007 and one exp in 2011. Because they are powder, they should still work fine.
Canon TX
case for Canon TX
ricoh 50mm f/2
 ricoh sigma 28mm f/2.8
Mamiya 16
Canon FD lenses: 80-200 f/4.5
Canon FD mount: Sigma 24mm f/2.8
 Side view of sigma lens
 Canon FD mount: Sigma 75-250mm f/4.5
Reels - 2 new in box
 Tank without lid and multiple reels.
Voigtlander Vitomatic Ia
Front
 top view
 The case is taped together

Again, I'll accept offers on everything, so just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment